Complaint Review: desert winds hookah

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — sarasota Florida United States of America
desert winds hookah
4824 14th St W, Bradenton, FL brandenton, Florida United States of America

desert winds hookah Desert winds hookah lounge florida sexual harrasment by owner. his name is sam ali. brandenton, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response...

I went to that hookah place with my boyfriend to try it out since some of my friends suggested I should. We got the hookah started and ordered coffee to go along with it. Everything seemed to go well until this guy who introduced himself as Sam (who claims to be the owner of the place), started to flirt with me in front of my boyfriend. I didn't mind it until I went aside to take a phone call and he came to strike up a conversation with me, trying to get my number. I repeatedly told him that I was unavailable, and he said "well so am I, but a little fun together wouldn't hurt". I walked away and went back to my boyfriend, demanding that we need to leave. I will never go back there again. So unprofessional and seriously feel disgusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/desert-winds-hookah/brandenton-Florida-34207/desert-winds-hookah-Desert-winds-hookah-lounge-florida-sexual-harrasment-by-owner-his-nam-937505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on desert winds hookah

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response...

AUTHOR: maximalsamer - (United States of America)

I am the REAL owner of this establishment and the individual who claimed to be the owner, goes by the nickname "sam," has been dealt with accordingly and banned from the lounge. We do apologize that this individual put you in an uncomfortable position. We do assure you he has been taken care of and this problem will not arise again. This was brought to our attention by another customer who directly complained to the manager on duty as you had described for yourself.