Complaint Review: design bags mall

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: janethk — California
design bags mall
Internet USA

design bags mall send me a fake wallet and paid a ridiculus amount of money for it Internet

I bought a wallet from designbags.com it took really long for it to arrive to me and when it did it was in a really suspicious package when I finally was able to open it I realized I had just gotten ripped off. It was a fake wallet I mean a counterfit I dnt want other people to be falling for this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/design-bags-mall/internet/design-bags-mall-send-me-a-fake-wallet-and-paid-a-ridiculus-amount-of-money-for-it-Intern-1060733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on design bags mall