Complaint Review: desiree93

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: StopTheRipoff — Internet United States of America
desiree93

desiree93 Marsha, Lenalight Total Scam Artist Internet, Internet

I called this lady in a very bad time in my life looking for answers that she claims she had the answers to help. I asked a very specific question. Her answer was very general and could not be possible in my situation. I tried to explain that couldn't be possible. She became upset. Her heading says she appears on TV and radio shows. When I saw how upset she got by me pointing out that her answer wasn't possible I asked her what TV and radio shows she's on, I got no answer to that question.  She's a total scam artist that's living off of the misfortunes of others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/desiree93/internet/desiree93-Marsha-Lenalight-Total-Scam-Artist-Internet-Internet-938009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on desiree93