Complaint Review: Deskins Motor Company

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: lisa — Harold Kentucky
Deskins Motor Company
100 Deskins Dr Pikeville, Kentucky USA

Deskins Motor Company Jason DeskinsJarrod DeskinsPaul DeskinsBob Vanderpool i was scammed and they forged my name Pikeville Kentucky

*Author of original report: crooks and liars

i went to a sale that deskins motors in pikeville ky was having on july 20,2013 and i was just looking
around cause i knew i wouldn't get a vehicle cause of my income.and this guy comes up to me an has me fill out some papers and says i got just the right vehicle for you and he shows me a 2009 dodge ram truck i didn't really want that truck cause at the time i wanted a Toyota Tacoma but they didn't have one.so he said here take it for a test drive so i did and when i came back, he told me the truck was mine and all i had to do was sign a few papers, and i was worried i couldn't make the payments and he told me the first month would be higher then the actual payments, well the payments never lowered and he also told me i could get it refinanced in 6 months well come to find out he had lied on my application about how much i made, i told him i only get 840 a month and my truck payment is still 814 a month it never lowered and i called the finance company to see out getting it lowered and they said they can't lower it and i had no idea that he had lied to the financed company. i found out when i went to try to get it refinance an they told me my income was not enough to get it refinanced and that i over paid for the truck and they don't know how i got it in the first place well i didn't get a contract for the truck so i called and asked them to send me one and i got it and they have charged me almost 60,000 for a 2009 dodge ram. that was not on the contract that i signed..i was lied to and so was the finance company. i was scammed by this guy who lied about the hole situation. i received the application that was sent to the finance company Chrysler capital and whoever filled it out lied about everything and plus they forged my name to the application.. that is absolutely not my signature on that application..i am very upset that they have done this. it upsets me because i trusted them and they go an do this !i do not make 4500 a month and i haven't lived at this address for 15 years, the whole ordeal is a lie. how can they do this ? they had no right forging my name to anything.i never seen this application till today 4/26/2014. this is not the application i signed ! i went to deskins motors on the 22nd of apri 2014 cause they called me to come in, to get this fixed they tried to run me thru a few finance companys and couldn't get me approved so the guy said there was nothing they could really do and he said well what u gonna do there just repo it and i go no i do what i was told to do in the first place and he goes what wreck it and i go no ill seek an attorney, then later the finance guy calls me and says i can take the truck back an it wont hurt my credit well im ok with that but i think they should pay me what i have paid on it, it's only right since they forged my name and the kid lied about everything.deskins and chrysler capital should of ran my credit report and they would of seen i didn't make 4500 a month and that im disabled. the kid that did this lied about everything. they said there was another worker lied about someone elses too, i mean how can they get by with this ? wonder how many others they have lied about and forge other peoples names without them knowing, to get a sale. this is wrong of them to treat people this way. we wouldn't be in this situation if they wouldn't of lied and forged my name for a 60000 loan. now there telling me there is nothing they can do. they forged my name and lied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deskins-Motor-Company/Pikeville-Kentucky-41501/Deskins-Motor-Company-Jason-DeskinsJarrod-DeskinsPaul-DeskinsBob-Vanderpool-i-was-scammed-1142639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deskins Motor Company

crooks and liars

AUTHOR: lisa - ()

well i waited a week on Chrysler Capital P.O. Box 961279 Fort Worth, TX 76161 and deskins motors at 100 Deskins Dr Pikeville, KY 41501 to try and fix this problem as they said they where working on it.Jarrord Deskins and Jason Deskins and Tracy Deskins gave me a run around for a week only to tell me there was nothing they can do since they can't get me approved for a loan because of my income, well in that case i should of never been approved for one in the first place , don't ya think ?

chrysler captial said i can give my truck back and it wont go against my credit report, but they don't want to give me any thing of what i paid in on the truck which is so unfair, it makes me wonder how many people chrysler capital and deskins motors has done this way, lie about there income and forge there name to the application to get them approved so they can make a sell knowing later down the road they wont be able to afford the vehicle cause of there income that they had lied about then chrysler captial tell them they can turn it back in after they have paid 1000.00 of dollars on the vehicle , sounds like a rich scam to me.

no wonder the people in kentucky credit is not good is because of people like Chrysler Capital P.O. Box 961279 Fort Worth, TX 76161 and people like deskins motors at 100 Deskins Dr Pikeville, KY 41501, ripping people off and not caring about what they do to them or there credit report, hey it's not them there hurting so why should they care. im sure no one ask for them to lie and forge there name to a application, they just took it upon thereselves to do it. I would advise anyone who has bought a vehicle from deskins motors at 100 Deskins Dr Pikeville, KY 41501 and Chrysler Capital P.O. Box 961279 Fort Worth, TX 76161 did the fianancing to most differently check into it cause somewhere along the lines you got ripped off or your name of forged and they lied about your income.

so please take my advice and check into your contract and appliciation esp if you haven't recieved one . also to anyone who is looking into buying a vehicle from deskins motors at 100 Deskins Dr Pikeville, KY 41501, i would advise you to make sure you see everything you sign better yet make sure you have a attorney with you, and if you can't afford an attorney then take pictures of all the paper work you sign so that way if later on they try to rip you off you got proof.

but i would advise you to just go look somewhere else for a vehicle because deskins motors at 100 Deskins Dr Pikeville, KY 41501 aint nothing but a bunch of crooks and liars who like to rippoff people. and Chrysler Capital P.O. Box 961279 Fort Worth, TX 76161 are just as bad because they fianace you without even checking to see if they even ran a credit report on you nor proof of your income.

it's ashamed that people like deskins motors at 100 Deskins Dr Pikeville, KY 41501 and Chrysler Capital P.O. Box 961279 Fort Worth, TX 76161 has to ripped people off to make money. you know that's what is wrong with the world today, it's like business above who take people for granted and don't care if they have families to feed or have to get a decent vehicle to take there children to the dr.s etc.

as long as they have it then why care what others have. it's all about the money not the people of the u.s.a.

i guess that's why i could never have a business is because im to honest to lie to someone or cheat them. im not a crook or a liar like those two business are ! they don't have a heart or let me rephrase that as to they do have a heart but it's a very coldhearted crooks and liars