Complaint Review: Destination Movers, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:washington District of Columbia
Destination Movers, Inc.
20442 NE 15th Court North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Destination Movers, Inc. Harrassing, Unprofessional, Unreliable Moving company and service North Miami Florida

The most unbelievable experience of my life. Similar to others' experiences, Destination Movers did not meet any expectations that were verbally committed to me over dozens of phone conversations.

Everything was fine and dandy up to the point of having all of my belonging put on the truck, but from there on out, the driver felt he could strong arm me into paying in cash only because "it takes a long time to get a credit card to run through" and he "doesn't have time to cash a check".

Over the course of the next 2 days, the movers office constantly told me one thing while the actual driver told me something different. Always wanting to deliver at a time I told him was impossible to deliver. He even threatened to just make me wait until he could find the time again to get back to my destination to deliver my boxes, since the times that were convenient for me, the customer, were "IMPOSSIBLE" for the driver to make.

THEN, this shady driver gives me a call to let me know his truck was being held up by the DOT, so he is even more behind in his schedule, which I am expected to accomodate.

This entire experience was one of the worst of my life. NEVER EVER use these guys. Sure, they have a nice looking website. Complete ripoff and not worth the heartache and headache of getting the service you expect.

Anonymous
washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destination-Movers-Inc/North-Miami-Florida-33179/Destination-Movers-Inc-Harrassing-Unprofessional-Unreliable-Moving-company-and-service-337008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destination Movers, Inc.