Complaint Review: Destiney Research Center

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Lorrie — Benwood West Virginia
Destiney Research Center
1285 Baring Blvd., #411 Sparks, Nevada USA

Destiney Research Center Maria Duval Stole at least $135 from my mother in June 2013 Sparks Nevada

My mother, Patricia R. Rich must have called these people or written to them.  She never used the internet.  I found at least 3 checks for $45 in her checking account that she sent to Destiny Research Center.  We've gotten numerous letters in the mail from these people over the last couple weeks.  I had been pitching them until we found out that my mother had sent them money.

Maria kept promising great wealth and good luck.  What a load of crap.  If they were so PSYCHIC why didn't they know that my mother passed away July 4, 2013 ??? My father would like to get this money returned to him.  None of us had any idea that she was doing this.  She was 76 years old, very sick diabetic and not always in her right mind.

It's a shame that people like this are taken advantage of.  The Destiny Research Center & Maria Duval need to be arrested and made to refund all the money they've taken with their lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiney-Research-Center/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Destiney-Research-Center-Maria-Duval-Stole-at-least-135-from-my-mother-in-June-2013-Spar-1068681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiney Research Center