stick

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Ossie — St. Petersburg Florida United States of America
destiny Research
1285 Baring Blvd. #411 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

destiny Research Patrick Guerin Multiple letters sometimes 2 or 3 on the same day, each promising many benefits, each asking for more $ Sparks, Nevada

Initially I sent a few dollars for psychic help, but each time I was told I needed to send more money because they needed to perform yet another ritual (?) before I could benefit from their advice. I bit a few times, then tired of it, but continue to receive even more urgent requests for their help. I refuse to send more $. I will write for a refund, as they promise they will refund if I'm not satisfied... we'll see. I won't hold my breath.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/destiny-Research/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/destiny-Research-Patrick-Guerin-Multiple-letters-sometimes-2-or-3-on-the-same-day-each-1007943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on destiny Research