Complaint Review: Destiny Research Center, Maria Duval

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: sheshemo3455 — Dallas Texas United States of America
Destiny Research Center, Maria Duval
1285 Baring Blvd., #411, Sparks, Nebraska United States of America

Destiny Research Center, Maria Duval Maria Duval, Secret Society Win Lottery, Make Your Dreams Come True, Get Everything You Want Sparks , Nebraska

I received a letter from Maria Duval promising all of my dreams would come true. She asked me to trust her, and send her my credit card number and she would help me win the lottery, possibly up to $48,750.00.  She promised me information that others do not know, which will provide me with the competitive advantage so I could make all of my dreams come true.

It is obvious this is a scam. Please do not send your money, and certainly don't send your credit card to Maria Duval, or any other opportunist that is promising you that they can play God and make you rich with no effort.  So sorry this happens i our world today ... don't let it happen to you!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-Duval/Sparks-Nebraska-/Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-Duval-Maria-Duval-Secret-Society-Win-Lottery-Make-Your-Dr-1011467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Center, Maria Duval