Complaint Review: Destiny Research Center - Maria Duval

• Updated: Thu, August 19, 2010

• Reported By: cruzan82 — PHELAN California United States of America
Destiny Research Center - Maria Duval
1285 Baring Boulevard # 411 SPARKS, Nevada United States of America

Destiny Research Center - Maria Duval MARIA DUVAL MARIA DUVAL MAIL ME A LOT OF LETTERS ABOUT BUYING A GOOD LUCK RING AND I SENT HER $ 20.00 DOLLARS IN A MONEY ORDER AND I NEVER RECEIVE ANYTHING, AND SHE WILL MAIL ME AGAIN AND ASK ME FOR MORE MONEY. SPARKS, Nevada

*General Comment: Scammed and too stupid to realize it

Maria Duval mail me a lot of letter offer me a good luck ring,  I mail her a $ 20.00 money order  and  I  never receive nothing  and  she  sent more  offers and ask me for more money if I don't  send more I don't received  my ring.

I want my money back  and I hope you do something about it  that way more people like me don't believe   in Maria Duval  DESTINITY RESEARCH CENTER.

ROSE C

(((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-Duval/SPARKS-Nevada-89434/Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-Duval-MARIA-DUVAL-MARIA-DUVAL-MAIL-ME-A-LOT-OF-LETTERS-A-632909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Center - Maria Duval

#1 General Comment

Scammed and too stupid to realize it

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Ther's no such thing as a "Good Luck Ring, and if you're stupid enough to fall for this scam you deserve to lose your money.