Complaint Review: Destiny Research Center

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Phyllis — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Destiny Research Center
1285 Baring Boulevard #441 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Destiny Research Center Maria Duval and Patrick Guerin mailed me letters trying to get money from me. Before I sent either of them anything, I first googled both names online and found scam artists. Sparks, Nevada

I received two letters from Maria Duval and one letter from Patrick Guerin with a DVD inside.  Before I decided to send either of these people any of my money, I googled their names and found not one but  both of these people to be scam artists.

I don't like the fact these type of people are playing on other people's emotions and taking their money.  People like them should be charged with theft and made to pay back each person they received money from or be prosecuted by the government.  They are playing with the Internet.

Them and others like them (Maria Duval and Patrick Guerin) need to be dealt with and made to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Center/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-Duval-and-Patrick-Guerin-mailed-me-letters-trying-to-get-mon-1001459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Center