Complaint Review: Destiny Research Center

1285 Baring Blvd. #411 Sparks , Nevada USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Destiny Research Center Maria Duval keeps promising to help me, but when I pay her she never sends me the information I requested. Keeps sending more letters and asking for more money. Sparks Nevada

I was contacted by a Patrick Guerin via a DVD.  I asked him to help me with my problem, which he did not.  I was also contacted by a Maria Duval, with out my rquest.  She keeps sending me letters and telling me she can help me with my problem.  I have paid her twice and the first time she cashed my money and kept on sending me letters without giving me what I had asked for and asking for more money.  I have complained to her many times about this and that she and Patrick are not in Sparks NV but over seas, but because where I live it should take 2-3 days to receive their mail, but instead takes over 10 days.  When I ask about this problem no replies.

I also paid cash to Patrick for an item, which did not work, and asked for a refund, but he refuses to send it to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Center/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-Duval-keeps-promising-to-help-me-but-when-I-pay-her-she-n-1060838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Center