Complaint Review: destiny research center

• Submitted: Wed, December 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: john — beaufort South Carolina United States of America
destiny research center
destiny research center 1285 baringblvd #411 spark sparks, Nevada United States of America

destiny research center maria duvall,andpatrick guerin are scaming people and me mrs duvall is a sychic sending me papers stating that she will change my life by sending me these different things that wikll make my life better such as talismins,the persona universal protecter and sparks, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: UPS Store Address

*Consumer Comment: Give me a break

maria duval has beensendingme letters telling me that she will fix my life that theres a curse handed down in my family so everytime she sends me these letters she asks for me to send her 45.00 s far i sent her 65.00 twenty each week and then thoufght let me look her up on line and when i did i found out that she was a scam artist so i wrote to her not to right me anymore and that i want my money back i never got a thing back now she has her friends likepatrick guerin a suposedly well known sycic throgh all the world on tv and everything now hes asking me for money i want my money back if you can help i would appreciate it thanks. john beaufort sc 29906

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/destiny-research-center/sparks-Nevada-89434/destiny-research-center-maria-duvallandpatrick-guerin-are-scaming-people-and-me-mrs-duval-806459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on destiny research center

UPS Store Address

AUTHOR: Anonymous Consumer Advocate1 - (USA)

Patrick Guerin  Maria

Duvall Rip Off Sparks , Nevada

This address belongs to the UPS Store in Sparks Nevada . You can call them and complain about this Fraud at (775) 356-8000 . The fraud money goes to a PO Box at that store

.http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/2057/

Destiny Research Center

1285 Baring Blvd . #411 .

Sparks , Nevada . 89434-8673This is a fortune teller scam and asks for a payment of 10 dollars .

The scam is delivered via US Postal Service in a phoney DHL Global Mail Envelope . It is mailed from S. Hackensack , NJ presorted Permit #1534 .

Give me a break

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (USA)

You actually sent money to a "psychic" ( yes, this is the correct spelling ) ????  What an ultra-moron !!!  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "PSYCHIC" !!  Stop throwning you money away ( unless you throw it to me, of course ).  And, NO, there is no way to get your money back.  Get wise and get a life.  Then learn to spell, capitalize and form a proper sentence.