Complaint Review: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon

• Updated: Fri, August 19, 2016

• Reported By: Macke — Laramie Wyoming
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon
Internet USA

Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet

*Consumer Comment: What you say is not true -

I am an oversea investor, I am very unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. I do not mind lost all of USD 32000 from it, but I want to let more people know the fact of this company: Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC. I will keep post on internet about their story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/detroit-advantage-property-management-1060115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon

What you say is not true -

AUTHOR: PHP 302 Pty Ltd - ()

I paid you and you disappeared with my money