Complaint Review: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint

• Submitted: Fri, May 10, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 19, 2016

• Reported By: Kellen — Birmingham Alabama
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint
1 Northumberland Avenue Trafalgar Square London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London

*Consumer Comment: Jack Gaylord

*Consumer Comment: Detroit Advantage

I am an oversea investor, I am very unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. I do not mind lost all of USD 32000 from it, but I want to let more people know the fact of this company: Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC. I will keep post on internet about their story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/detroit-advantage-property-management-detroit-usa-bournemouth-uk-united-kingdom-1049806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint

Jack Gaylord

AUTHOR: Anon - ()

There is an entire clip on YouTube about this guy. Gaylord has been scamming people for years. I am not surprised to see him turn up on here. I am only surprised there are not more to these written about him.

Detroit Advantage

AUTHOR: Raina - ()

I HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE!!!

Reading your report gave me so many flashbacks to my own ordeal. Have you considered taking legal action? My attorney told me if there are enough victims willing to sue that we can gain "class action" status.