Complaint Review: detroit-career-network.com

• Updated: Fri, March 05, 2010

• Reported By: Tired of the BS — United States of America
detroit-career-network.com
Orlando FL Orlando, Florida United States of America

detroit-career-network.com Theres over 4000 regestered domain names; most are close to the above giving a local city or town for the first part of the name Craigs List Bogus Job Postings Orlando, Florida

I was laid off recently shortly after buying a home in Detroitso I decided to check out Craigs List for a possible job.  I replied to severial postings for jobs in the Transportation & Security fields and for each one of them I was emailed a short time later to a website to file out an application.

These sites did not look right and they even required you to sign up for online education programs and other affilate marketing schemes.

I ooled te sites and found tons of fraud complaints about tese guys for scams, phishing and identity theft.

Thankfully I was taken in by the application pages; I know better, while I was serving in the Middle East someone back in the states managed to get my social security number and did a lot of damage to my credit file.  I left in 1999 and returned in late 2002 and found out shortly there after by SSN had been used and Ive been fighting ti ever since; whom ever stol me SSN used it along with bogus identity papers and spent 5 years working asa contractor in GA and their employer file 1099's with the IRS for each year they worked now the IRS is telling me that I am responsible for those taxes because it was my SSN even though I have proved to them time and time again I wasnt even in the country for the majority of the time these 1099s where filed and that I wasnt responsible for income taxes on income I never earned or saw but they dont want ot hear it and have seized my bank accounts and attached my wages.  I ws making $850 week saleryand with there attachment; they took full amount allowed by law, left me with $100 a week gorss income and yet I was taxed for the full $850 a week!

I degress; people please dont fall for these internet phishing scams they go side ways real quick and you are held responsible for the damages fraudsters; like the ones behind these bogus job sites, cause you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/detroit-career-networkcom/Orlando-Florida-/detroit-career-networkcom-Theres-over-4000-regestered-domain-names-most-are-close-to-the-578786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on detroit-career-network.com