Complaint Review: Deutsche Bank National Trust as, Trustee for Ameriquest Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, May 22, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: kaheath — douglasville Georgia
Deutsche Bank National Trust as, Trustee for Ameriquest Mortgage
60 Wall Street New York, New York USA

Deutsche Bank National Trust as, Trustee for Ameriquest Mortgage  New York New York

Attention to anyone who can give advice or help with this situation:

I bought a home in August of 2005 with another individual.  She was the one of the loan and I payed the down payment of 21,800.00 but in closing I was placed on security deed.  She defaulted on the loan.  I later found out that Ameriquest created falsified tax forms to have this loan approved in the loan origination process.  I am now facing losing my home after many years of litigation.  I am in the process of appealing a civil judgement on my own.  How can I supbeona these loan origination documents from Ameriquest when they are no longer in business.  Which makes no sense to me.  There are attonies representing them thru Deutsche Bank National trust but the mortgage has been sold three different times now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kim

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deutsche-Bank-National-Trust-as-Trustee-for-Ameriquest-Mortgage/New-York-New-York-10005/Deutsche-Bank-National-Trust-as-Trustee-for-Ameriquest-Mortgagenbsp-New-York-New-York-1052941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deutsche Bank National Trust as, Trustee for Ameriquest Mortgage