Complaint Review: DeVry Online

• Reported By: Jimmy53149 — Mukwonago Wisconsin
DeVry Online
Naperville, Illinois USA

DeVry Online Keller University Rip offs Naperville Illinois

I started at DeVry Online on Oct 28, 2013 for their 4 yr Bachelor in Web Design. I found out (((competitior's name redacted))) had the same program for 20,000 dollars less and decided to transfer after I finished my first session. On Dec my account was -538.00 which means they owed me. I did their bulls*** exiting counseling on the 17th of December. This morning all of a sudden my account went from -538 to now I owe them $521.00.

So I called to find out why and the lady I spoke to tells me it's because I didnt finish the semester so I ask well what would have happened if I decided to transfer after the semester is over. Her response was you would owe us even more. I laugh and asked her do you realize or even know how many people say this school screws people over and creates more debt for people. All the lady would say was do you have any other questions. So I said f**k you and hung up

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeVry-Online/Naperville-Illinois-60563/DeVry-Online-Keller-University-Rip-offs-Naperville-Illinois-1107902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DeVry Online