Complaint Review: Dewayne L Bull Insurance

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: joseph — dover Delaware
Dewayne L Bull Insurance
3710 N Market Street Wilmington, DE 19802 wilmington, Delaware USA

Dewayne L Bull Insurance Dawayne bull insurance is full of bull s**t! Ive been paying insurance for 2 years with him, I had a car accident and I went to make a claim. I learned that my money was being pocketed by him and I was uninsured!!!! When I asked him about it he say its my problem not his. Ive asked other Haitian clients like myself and they say he has done the same to them! He treats all Haitian people like this! Please beware! Stay away from him he’s a scammer! I will be seeing him in court! wilmington Delaware

Deawyne L Bull insurance is full of Bull S**t! I had been paying them for insurance for over two years, i had a car accident and when i went to file a claim i found out that i was not insured! I asked Dewayne L Bull about this and he said "that is your problem, not mine" He pocketed my money for OVER TWO YEARS!!!! Beware of him! Do not go to him! I asked other Haitian people who go to him have they ever had this problem and everyone i asked said yes! He does all Haitian people like this! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dewayne-L-Bull-Insurance/wilmington-Delaware-19802/Dewayne-L-Bull-Insurance-Dawayne-bull-insurance-is-full-of-bull-st-Ive-been-paying-ins-1054117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dewayne L Bull Insurance