• Report: #920481

Complaint Review: Dexter Cruz (ACS)

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Terry — Va. Beach Virginia United States of America
Dexter Cruz (ACS)
Oakland Ca. Oakland, California United States of America

Dexter Cruz ,ACS, July 2012 Law will pick me up at ,my job. Wanted $3000.00. Than decided 449.00 for a loan against me. Got 3 pay pal cards and than wanted me fax pic ID and letter. Now calling me to get me again. Oakland, California

Mr. Dexter Cruz called and threaten me. By trying to collect on loan. I have been paying on. I ran around got 3 paypal cards totaling $450.00. Paid him. Well, not enough. He started calling again, yesterday and than. Called my job and in doing that my supervisor. Called me on work radio. Saying. He is calling from 911 number. Saying this is the Sheriffs Dept. I replied no. and hung up my supervisors' Phone. We discussed the call and determined . This was a scam. So, my girlfriend and I discussed this. We looked up the BS phone number and than pulled his name up. To confirm. I have been scammed. Now, I 'm out $450.00 and short on my bills. I have the cards and I have the fax number as well. His ph number comes up as 202657680. The last number doesn't come up. So, now he is useing 911, to get some more. Look out. My question is how do I get the money back? I need it for my BILLS? I'm short payday to payday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dexter-Cruz-ACS/Oakland-California-/Dexter-Cruz-ACS-July-2012-Law-will-pick-me-up-at-my-job-Wanted-300000-Than-decided-920481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dexter Cruz (ACS)