Complaint Review: dfi Aging

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Hollywood Girl — Hollywood California
dfi Aging
, Select State/Province USA

dfi Aging dfi Anti Aging Serumdfi Anti Aging Creamdfi Aging Facial Peel Beauty Products, Anti-aging products, Anti-aging creams Los Angeles Califonia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: $150 for Repeat Customer with Receipt for Dfi

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: pushy sales people WOW

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: dfi Aging | Luxury Skincare

*UPDATE Employee: Certainly Not A Ripp Off !!!

*General Comment: Product is good for what I was charged

dfi Aging -- dfi anti-Aging Products. What a Rip Off Con Job. Can I say it again. How about outrageous swindle?

This stuff has a volcanic mineral in it that is basically an absorbant that is essentially ground up volcanic ash. You can buy their key ingredient for about $5 an ounce, so you have to wonder, how do these con artists justify selling their cream for $499 for less than 2 oz.? What a joke. dfi Aging is in the business of robbing people. Even if their product did work, which it may for a few hours if you don't mind feeling like you just put rubber cement all over your face, the price is laughable.

Women are desperate to look prettier, younger, etc., BUT please ladies do not get suckered by rip off artists like those behind products like dfi Aging.

So I was handed a sample at the mall and tried it. Yeah it tightens up your skin for a few minutes but it ITCHES, feels like you are wearing a plastic bag over your face. [continued below]....

..... The dfi Aging line is a flat out RIP OFF! I just want to warn people before they waste their hard earned money on these products that probably cost the con artist owners a dollar a jar. You can get a tube of firming stuff at the beauty supply for $6 that does exactly the same thing and if you want "zeolite", dfi Aging's big miracle ingredient, you can order it from a spa supply for a few bucks. Frankly I believe the ingredients in dfi Aging are similar to Preparation H.

Anyone who is suckered into buying dfi Aging cream is either really dumb or the world's biggest sucker. Don't let the dfi Aging scam swindle you. They are crooks. dfi Aging = Giant Rip Off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dfi-Aging/Select-StateProvince/dfi-Aging-dfi-Anti-Aging-Serumdfi-Anti-Aging-Creamdfi-Aging-Facial-Peel-Beauty-Products-1075162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dfi Aging

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

$150 for Repeat Customer with Receipt for Dfi

AUTHOR: TaMel - ()

I Agree that the Product works.  My issue is that I purchased it from a Kiosk in Las Vegas, specially at the Grand Canal Shoppes inside of the Venetian Hotel and was told that if I kept my receipt that I could order the product for the same price online.  I see no evidence of that.  Would someone please tell me how I can do that?  I emailed the Customer Service department and have not received a response.

I call the number of the receipt and someone called me back from a company call (all for you) and sent me an order form with no company name or product list - however they asked for my credit card information.  That's NOT going to happen!  Please let me know if anyone has had a similar issue - more than that, please let me know if you were ever able to purchase the product again at the discounted price.  I bet the answer is "NO"!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

pushy sales people WOW

AUTHOR: lostapache - ()

Their word of the day was WOW!   I bought everything but the $1600 dollar face lift cream..

I was told by my eye dr. that to stop using the eye syrum due to having had cataracts removed.

I use the face peel and have broke out in zits and black heads everywhere, I did not have either.

the sales use WOW it looks good.  After spending so much money there is no way to get a refund..

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

dfi Aging | Luxury Skincare

AUTHOR: dfi aging - ()

dfi Aging is a luxury, highly effective skincare line scientifically formulated by a world-renowned medical surgeon who has practiced with celebrity and royal clientele worldwide for over 40 years. Our pricing reflects the highest quality ingredients, the scientific research and development in the creation of the line and the effectiveness of the results.

Zeolite is one of the MANY highly effective, best-kept secret ingredients in the dfi Aging line. Zeolite forms when molten rock from over 200,000 feet below the earth’s surface erupts, resulting in the geologically stunning fusion of volcanic lava and ocean water. This pure mineral features rare, life-enhancing physical and chemical characteristics. Its distinct crystalline structure has a relatively high concentration of minerals such as magnesium, calcium, iron, sodium and potassium—all known for their anti-aging effects. Zeolite is recognized for curative properties that detoxify, restore pH levels, increase nutrient absorption, soothe irritation and promote well-being. Also a super antioxidant, it helps repair the damage caused by free radicals. For these properties, zeolite is used to treat medical skin conditions such as dermatitis, prurigo and psoriasis. In ancient times, the mineral was used in Chinese, Russian and Ayurvedic medicine and practices to promote overall health and wellness.

The dfi Aging products are: Soy Free, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free and GMO Free.

Certainly Not A Ripp Off !!!

AUTHOR: dfi aging - ()

Contrary to what Hollywood Girl has alleged the Dfi aging products are not a rip off. If you classify selling a product that works with high quality ingredients, at a price that you perceive the value of that product is, as a Rip off then you would have to say that Rolex watches, Hermes clothes and accessories Christian Louboutin shoes are all Rip Offs.

Zeolite is not ground up volcanic ash, they belong to a family of naturally occurring volcanic minerals, it contains magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron and sodium. We do not use volcanic ash in the products we use Zeolite that is why the products actually work as the other poster said. The prices set on the DFI aging ling reflect the use  of high quality ingredients. The Dfi products are hypoallergenic however there are some people that are super sensitive and may experience a reaction. That can be with any cosmetic product as everyone is different, but for a majority of the population that uses the products they are fine.

The prices on our website are high, however purchasing through authorized distributors you may get a better deal as they can negotiate the pricing. We also have special periodically on out website.

So in conclusion Hollywood Girl and other's like her who think they were Ripped off if you do not want to purchase the product that is fine but do not defame the Dfi aging line for placing a high value on our product.

#5 General Comment

Product is good for what I was charged

AUTHOR: BoopGal - ()

The only reason I purchased DFI is because I saw results and it was a similar price to stirvection and I saw and felt changes better than stirvection. I wasn't charged $499. but $150 for I think the serum and $100.00 for the cream. The salesperson told me he gave me a very good deal on the stuff and if I kept my reciept I'd never would be charged more for the product. I would never pay $499. for it as it's not a miricle but I actually do see results and it works more than anything else I tried. Everyday I feel my skin and it still is much smoother and tighter than it's been for a long time. I like the product.