institution

• Reported By: Pam — Houston Texas
dfi aging
Nationwide USA

dfi aging Product did not work. No return policy Houston Nationwide

I bought a dfi aging 60 second facelift product at a kiosk in the mall. The salesperson was very persuasive and would not take no for an answer. I decided to try the product with the understanding that if I didn't like it for any reason, I could return it. The product made my face tight, but it also made it red and itchy. I was told that it rarely causes an allergic reaction, but I guess I'm one of rare people, because I tried it again and the same thing happened. I went back to the mall and the girl that sold it to me was not there. I was also told that the only way I could return it, is if it was still in it's original wrapping and, now get this, unopened! There was nothing I could say to change her mind, so I went home with a $500.00 jar of a product I can not use! I was willing to exchange the product for something I could possibly use and can you guess what happened? The sales girl tried to sell me even more product! Gotta give her credit, she didn't give up!

All and all, I guess what I am trying to say is, that if a company won't take something back unless it is unopened, how will you know if it works, or if you are allergic to it? If you have a company that charges such high prices for its products, then if the customer is unable to use it, there should be a way to return it for a refund or at the very least, a different product. I checked on their website and the same policy applies. It has to be returned and received within 21 days exactly as you received it; sealed and unopened.

So, I spent $500 on a product that, due to no fault of my own (it was supposed to be hypoallergenic) I cannot use. Shame on them, and shame on me for letting someone rip me off for a $500 face lift product! Live and learn! :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dfi-aging/nationwide/dfi-aging-Product-did-not-work-No-return-policy-Houston-Nationwide-1139702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dfi aging