Complaint Review: DFW Legal Support

• Updated: Sat, July 26, 2014

• Reported By: Furious — Dallas Texas
DFW Legal Support
4447 North Central Expy. #110 Dallas, Texas USA

DFW Legal Support Ryan Von Hofgaarden Unlawfully looked up my personal and private residence information Dallas Texas

*General Comment: Ryan Von HoffGaarden

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: response to adding Alisal Baker to social networking

*Consumer Comment: I know Alisal Baker

*Author of original report: Ok?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: DFW Legal Support

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dfw legal support

*Author of original report: As I stated in my post,

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Same friends of ex wife posting

The owner of this company, Ryan Von Hofgaarden, has been having a legal family dispute with my roommate for several months now.  He has repeatedly thrown accusations about her (as seen on this very website) and has now crossed the line into my personal life.

He has used his business' LexisNexis subscription to look up my personal and private residential information.  Not only did he get the incorrect address for me, but he sent certified mail correspondence to my 67 year old parents' addressed to his ex wife.

This individual has repeatedly text messaged me, emailed me and stated that he has every intention of hurting his ex wife and now he has proven himself to be unstable.  I have tried to stay out of this nonsense, but as he is now using his registered business to obtain personal information on my family, which has nothing to do with his own severe personal issues, I feel everyone should know that this person will stop at nothing to obtain what he wants.

Be careful doing business with this company as they are quite obviously unscrupulous, and have no respect for people and their own personal boundaries.  Whatever goes on between him and his ex wife is no one's business but theirs and I do not appreciate me and my parents being brought into it by his company.

He claims to have found my address on Google, but after doing an extensive search myself, I could find no website that listed my parents' address.  He is a liar and will do whatever it takes to make himself feel validated.  Including using clients' money to pay for his own private searches.  I feel violated, and for what?  Because my roommate is his ex-wife?  What a terrible way to conduct business!

Bad, bad business Mr. Hofgaarden.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DFW-Legal-Support/Dallas-Texas-75205/DFW-Legal-Support-Ryan-Von-Hofgaarden-Unlawfully-looked-up-my-personal-and-private-reside-1112271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DFW Legal Support

#1 General Comment

Ryan Von HoffGaarden

AUTHOR: Destiny - ()

This information about Ryan Von HoffGaarden is not true.  People are making up stories about him because he has money.  Trust me , I know him very well and he is a good person.  People are very jealous and wish that they could have his wealth.  The people talking about him are two girls and one of them is about 35 years old and the other one is in her 40's which is the ex-wife (Amy Sims also known as Esther)The other girls name is someone that he dated for a long time and was going to marry.  Her name is Anna Kubyshkina.  They never got married but was engaged for some time.  These two women are very sick and psychotic they will do everything to hurt someone else.  They lie, have disrespect for other people and do not have a conscience.  Be ware people stay away from these two that is all I can say.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

response to adding Alisal Baker to social networking

AUTHOR: DFW Legal - ()

Alisal Baker lived with my ex wife and I had her cintact info in my contacts. I have business software that automatically sends friend/connection requests to people in my phone book. Alisal Baker was encouraging my ex-wife to post false negative reports about my company the day after I divorced her. I have a right to run address search when a civil case is pending or active. I had a motion for a restraining order drafted to prevent Alisal Baker and Amy Colleen Schaefer Sims from continued defamation of my company when they've never even been clients of mine. Rip Off report is for actual consumers to post complaints. It's not a site for revenge on a business owner for non business related personal issues.  Alisal Baker even admits its her posting and that a divorce was involved. Even in my own civil case I felt I'd need to take against these two individuals for sabotaging my company I have a right to search for a good address to send cease and desist letters and a location they can be served. I have a right to protect my business from these vicious, vindictive false accusations posted on the Internet

I know Alisal Baker

AUTHOR: John - ()

Not a very attractive woman!! Weighs over 300 lbs and a miserable person. She is crazy! You can't be that ungly and not hate people.

Ok?

AUTHOR: Furious - ()

Yeah, wow....that all sounds 100% factual and true.

And hey, why did you just add me to your friends on Google+?  I also got a LinkedIN request from you...you're very strange indeed.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

DFW Legal Support

AUTHOR: DFW Legal Support - ()

This post is written by Alisal Baker who has multiple servere psychiatric diagnosises and has been commited to Green Oaks Mental Hospital in Dallas Multiple times. I've never threatened anyone and this is all untrue. My ex wife lived with her and she had to call the police multiple times on Alisal Baker for being violent.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dfw legal support

AUTHOR: Dfwsupportteam - ()

Ryan Von Hofgaarden operating with an expired license.

www.courts.state.tx.us/.../sheet001.htm

(214) 702-1605, (972) 692-5778, ryan@dfwlegalsupport. comSCH00000729008/31/13.

As I stated in my post,

AUTHOR: Furious - ()

"I had to send a cease and desist letter to my ex wife."

No, actually he sent it to my parents house.

"...who repeatedly violates the restraining order and causes harm to me and my business."

Mr. Von Hofgaarden has repeatedly contacted not only myself, but his ex wife as well.  There are numerous emails, text messages and various threats sent by him to not only her, but now myself as well.

"She is living with the lady who wrote this post."

Well, pardon me, but duh.  I clearly stated that in my post.

"I've contacted my attorney and a lawsuit is being filed against this woman on Monday."

Really?  For what?  Posting the truth on ripoffreport.com?  I think I'll contact his attorney myself.

"My ex wife lives with the author of this post and her address was found through Dallas County property records which are public record."

A) I have a different last name than my parents so the only way to have found their address was to have done a background search on me.

B) I don't even live in Dallas County.

This guy is BAD NEWS everyone.  STAY AWAY

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Same friends of ex wife posting

AUTHOR: railski7 - ()

I had to send a cease and desist letter to my ex wife who repeatedly violates the restraining order and causes harm to me and my business. She is living with the lady who wrote this post. I've contacted my attorney and a lawsuit is being filed againsst this woman on Monday. This is nothing but malice and undue harm being caused.My ex wife lives with the author of this post and her address was found through Dallas County property records which are public record.