Complaint Review: dfw promotions lonny

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: lied to — Arlington Texas
dfw promotions lonny
1223 corporate arlington, Texas USA

dfw promotions lonny are not who they say they are arlington Texas

This company is a scam from the minute they answer the phone.  I called to answer one of this companys ads on craigslist.  I have worked in the customer servies field for a lot of years.  and when I called to apply to the customer service position the girl on the phone told me they had a few positions open, and i could come in for an interview.  she said they were hiring for customer service positions and told me they didnt do door to door sales or outside sales.  I did ask questions to make sure it wasnt like the other people i have talked to and she answered them all.

so it sounded good to me and i went in for my interview.  when i got there i filled out the paper the lady at the front asked me to fill out. but i had to sit in the office and wait for 45 minutes before seeing the hiring manager i think he said he name was lonny eventhough the ad said i was suposed to ask for rachel and i still do not see any rachel.  I was a bit upset at this point but i needed a job so i waited. even when the guy that came in after me was takin first for his interview i waited.  I noticed the receptionist was giving out a website over the phone,

and i tried pulling it up on my phone it didnt work, bbut then i googled dfw promotions while i waited and saw some bad things.  but the lady told me there was a lot of dfw promotions and like i said i needed a job and i was here so i gave it a change.  so when lonny came out and gave me an excuse, :"sorry i was on a call": i know that was true because i could here him yelling from the back of the office.  he said it was a busy day and shook my hand i went back to his office where he told me of all the great things his company had to offer me.  but at the end of the day under all the lies and fancy distractions he was telling me i was going to sell car wax at a gas station.

he also told me the money that the ad and the receptionist said i was going to make every friday was another lie and that i would be working for only comission. i have been looking for a job for a long time and have found many of these people who put up ads saying they want customer service and manager positions filled but when you get there its door to door sales or some other comission job. this lady is clever on the phone and makes you think your getting a real job but its not.  its just like all the stuff on the internet says.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dfw-promotions-lonny/arlington-Texas-76006/dfw-promotions-lonny-are-not-who-they-say-they-are-arlington-Texas-1126705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dfw promotions lonny