Complaint Review: dhgate

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: eldiablo — St-Hippolyte Quebec Canada
dhgate

dhgate dhgate.com fake / counterfeit headphones china, Internet

I wanted some good quality headphones. My first mistake was looking for them there.

I found these on DhGate.com (never bought from this site before nor heard of it) & the d****e bag of a seller showed pictures with no brands, hiding the fact that they are copies of Monster Beats Headphones. He even claims he owns the factory & makes them.

When I received the headphones, there was a known brand printed everywhere, imitating Monsters Beats Pro headphones, box & accessories. Furthermore, the sound quality of the item was sub par the price paid & also of the original brand (upon evaluation). The whole aspect of the headphones is very poor in quality & way overpriced, even for fakes.

It is obvious the seller tried to hide the fact he was selling trademarked counterfeited headphones. I communicated several times with the seller & DHGate about the fact that the merchandise I received was counterfeited. [continued below]....
..... Seller doesnt care, neither does DHGate. They both act like its not a problem, not a crime. ITS ILLEGAL!

I have an evaluation from Future Shop (Best Buy Canada) that says the headphones are fakes. I also took several pictures of the item. I sent them to the seller; he doesnt care, neither does DHGate.

The seller asks me to resend the headphones through Canadian Mail (to my own expense) even if its against postal & customs law; I could get into big trouble for sending fake items through mail. Seller doesnt care, neither does DHGate. ITS ILLEGAL!

Dhgate dispute staff tries to minimize the illegality of their members behavior & try to buy some time, answering with several generic or automated responses that answer none of my concerns or questions. They are giving me the run-around.

Most of the product that are on DhGate.com are counterfeits and THIS IS EXACTLY WHATS WRONG WITH CHINA right now. Selling crap unfit or dangerous for consumption, infringing copyright laws, infringing postal & custom laws, cheap labor / slavery, criminal behaviors, etc. just to make MONEY! FAST! Lets (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) everything up so we can make money. Despicable excuse for human beings!

I am calling on a BAN from anything that comes from CHINA & a ban on DhGate.com

Personally, I swear, Ill never buy anything from this site ever again. So should you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dhgate/internet/dhgate-dhgatecom-fake-counterfeit-headphones-china-Internet-784641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dhgate