Complaint Review: dhgate.com / seller "honestbusiness"

• Submitted: Tue, November 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 10, 2009

• Reported By: 1decentguy — California United States of America
dhgate.com / seller "honestbusiness"

dhgate.com / seller "honestbusiness" wholesale-outlets.com Counterfeit Merchandise, No Refund upon return of items as promissed, Over $1000 Lost, Seller's LIE Internet

Beware of China Wholesale websites, dhgate.com and wholesale-outlets.com

They sell counterfeit and non-working merchandise. Shure Microphones, UGG Boots, Rayban Sunglasses, Coach Handbags, All Brands of Portable Flash Drives and lots lots more.

Sellers are liars and very deceptive.

I was told I could return un-used merchandise for a full refund. I paid to ship the items back and 3 months later I have still not received any refund. I have lost over $1000.00. Seller I dealt with the most goes by the store name of "honestbusiness". I have found them selling on several websites. Every time I write and ask about my refund they say "please give me time" or "please be patient".

I believe they have scammed a lot of eBay sellers and they have inundated our country with tons of bad merchandise.

They are damaging the reputations of brand name companies and costing American's jobs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2009 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dhgatecom-seller-honestbusiness/internet/dhgatecom-seller-honestbusiness-wholesale-outletscom-Counterfeit-Merchandise-No-Ref-522184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dhgate.com / seller "honestbusiness"