Complaint Review: dhgate.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 13, 2011

• Reported By: Timbo — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
www.dhgate.com Internet United States of America

dhgate.com low communication, failure to receive money, cheated, dhagte.com, Internet

I tried to order two dresses from this website; and I payed through a bank transfer. The website gave me the bank that i needed to pay through, therefore I had given that information to my bank. The website told me that it would take a couple of days to receive the money, so I waited, and checked.

After a while, I talked to a person with chat, and they told me they would check to see if they received the money. They didn't. So I went to my bank, and they told me that they had confirmation that be beneficiary bank has indeed received the money. I went to talk to this man again, and he checked; just to tell me they still had not received the money.

It has been a long time, for this bank to still have my money and not receive it. The website clearly had told me to go through this bank in order to pay, and they were saying that they did not receive anything. I spent $196. [continued below]....
.....75 plus another $45 in order to send this money.

There was also a very lacked amount of communication. After really looking into the website, it's almost impossible to speak to the owners of the website. None of my emails have been replied to. Now I understand that I should've done more research, but at least my situation can help prevent other's from being exposed to this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2011 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dhgatecom/internet/dhgatecom-low-communication-failure-to-receive-money-cheated-dhagtecom-Internet-717302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dhgate.com