Complaint Review: dhl nigeria

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: grady — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
dhl nigeria

dhl nigeria took a lot of money for the delievery of package, and not deliver it Internet

*Consumer Comment: DHL??

Dhl took a lot of my money to deliver a package to me, and every meek came up with a lot of excusees why I was not getting the package. They came up with a lot of fees that I paid and each week they had more fees that they added on. They lie to me every week with more fees, and do everything they can to keep me from getting th package, which is suppose to be in new york with a director that cannot get on the plane untill the fees is paid, and it keep adding up. I have stop dealing with them as of this day, because it took me a long time to see that I was not going to get this package. That is the sorry company that I hav ever dealt with and will not deal with them again. I am posting this so no one else will be ripoff by dhl like I was. Thank You

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dhl-nigeria/internet/dhl-nigeria-took-a-lot-of-money-for-the-delievery-of-package-and-not-deliver-it-Internet-949085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dhl nigeria

DHL??

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

I would guess that the reason your having to pay over and over and have still not received the package, has nothing to do with DHL.  This wouldn't be a big box of cash or gold from a Nigerian official, would it?

I suggest that if you decide to have your mystery package shipped by a different method, you'll get the same result.    It's not the shipping company that is the problem.

There are some scammers in Nigeria that are laughing their a**es off right about now.