Complaint Review: Dhol Fusion

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Dhol Fusion/ DJ Jassi — Piscataway New Jersey
Dhol Fusion
100 Plainfield Avenue, Edison, New Jersey USA

Dhol Fusion Dj Jassi Horrible Service/ Very Unprofessional/ Complete Rip Off/ DO NOT USE DHOL FUSION/ DJ JASSI Edison New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Another Report by Pissed off victim of DJ Jassi

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: my name is Dj Jassi

I got married in 2013 and had the worst experience with DJ Jassi of DHOL FUSION. He was very unprofessional and not only they showed up late, they also forgot to cover the Mehndi night and we had no music in the banquet hall with 200 guests on Mehndi and Sangeet night.

When we asked for refund, he said he will mail a check and it has been a year and we are still waiting. Later on I found from one of the bridesmaids that he was flirting with her and kept asking for her phone number. He was engaged to someone in Canada at the time and should have the respect and decency not to hit on other women especially while he was engaged.

On the wedding day the music stopped during the first dance and during the speeches there was so much echo that everyone kept asking me later where did I hire these clowns from. I will not refer Dj Jassi and Dhol Fusion to anyone. Please run even if you are offered their service for FREE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dhol-Fusion/Edison-New-Jersey-08817/Dhol-Fusion-Dj-Jassi-Horrible-Service-Very-Unprofessional-Complete-Rip-Off-DO-NOT-USE-1132396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dhol Fusion

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Another Report by Pissed off victim of DJ Jassi

AUTHOR: Seema - ()

I live next door to Dj Jassi and been constantly harrased by him when I come from school, I am going to report him to the authorities and will be posting a report on Monday. He is a characterless man who has no respect for his wife or his age.

Very disgusting and shamefull !!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

my name is Dj Jassi

AUTHOR: jassi - ()

Hi My Name is DJ Jassi from Dholfusion Entertainment. I am the owner of Dholfusion Entertainemtn. Its been 10 years in Dj business and we are doing our work with full honesty. I like to  challange above complaint and ask who ever wrote this complaint to please sumbit any proof thay we covered your event. Pleae upload a picture of your contract or any confirmation email sent to you account from Dholfusion ent or if you are saying that I covered your event then you might have my video during the event. Please submit the proof. Until then what ever you wrote above is a lie to ruin my reputation because we are number one company in NJ providing DJ servicea for all occassions.