Complaint Review: DHR Search

• Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: Angel — Arlington Virginia
DHR Search
111 Congress Avenue Austin, Texas USA

DHR Search Tomas Tom PalmerHuman Resources - Recruiting DHR Search, Thomas ,Tom, Palmer Douglas, Hurley, & Reynolds Search Partners Attempt to Scam individuals into buying "ebook" for an "assessment" for job opening. Austin Texas

I was contacted by E-mail on my yahoo address by a recruiter (Tom Palmer)  with DHR Search, He was looking to fill a Talent Coordinator open position in Washington, DC. this was the week of October 28 2013 . He sent me this email with an attachment for the application.  On 10/28/2013 I sent the application and he sent a response on 10/29/2013 saying I have made it through the next process.

Thomas then sent another email with a attachment to take an assessment test.  Before I started the test there was a site he suggested I could download a PDF file to help study for the test.  The download cost was $19.99.  I did not purchase this PDF file.  He said would only take approximately 60 minutes to take the test.  It took me about 1.5 - 2 hours to complete.

I sent the finished test, it was through a site called chm2solutions.com.   I sent the results on 11/3/2013 and the next day he emailed me and asked if I did the test.  He should have known. I decided to look up this type of scame and found a similar one on this website.

Good thing I did not buy anything!  This is only to inform others that you should not waste your time with this so called agency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHR-Search/Austin-Texas-78701/DHR-Search-Tomas-Tom-PalmerHuman-Resources-Recruiting-DHR-Search-Thomas-Tom-Palmer-D-1097741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHR Search