Complaint Review: dhs -cps

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: carrie — wyandotte Michigan United States of America
dhs -cps
Ecorse, Michigan United States of America

dhs -cps This dumb@#$ walks up to my door witj a smeerk opens up his arm like HAHAHey I'm here. I shut the door in his face. He comrs back hours later with two @#$o cops who called me everything but my name an i tap my son cheek and cps is at my door . Ecorse, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: I don't know what REALLy happened with your son, but.....

My son tell his therapist that I hit his cheek,PLEASE,I tap his cheek thre monthsago.Fo r cussing.NOW Cps
Comes to my house with his hands out like hey yeah I'm hear he did even knock he stood there til someone noticed him. I shut the door in his nrw on the job cocky face do he comes back eith an even cockier witch all smug and the two worst cops who cussed at snd threatened me.Said how would you lke to get arrested in front of you f-in kids you B. My dog was tried to tell yhem not to touch my dog and give a reason but got cut off and yold come out and get your f-in dog has he raised his leg to kick my dog out of his way while cps laugjtedughed AND threayened me they left and I left after I saw they were gone. Today my kids wont go to school til they send someone that knows what their doing and how to talk to people. JEREMY. DAVIS WESTERN WAYNE COUNTY CPS IS IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 12:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dhs-cps/Ecorse-Michigan-/dhs-cps-This-dumb-walks-up-to-my-door-witj-a-smeerk-opens-up-his-arm-like-HAHAHey-Im-960316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dhs -cps

I don't know what REALLy happened with your son, but.....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

someone should have slapped YOU awake while you were on your 4th failed attempt at 3rd grade. I would bet you DID hit him in the face and that's unacceptable for ANY reason....that's what a backside on a child is for. Keep "tapping" him on the cheek and your problems will get worse. I truly feel sorry for your kids, if they grow up like you, illiterate and ignorant.