Complaint Review: Dial N Style

• Reported By: Jess — Palm Bay Florida
Dial N Style
1700 New Haven Ave Melbourne, Florida USA

Dial N Style Dial N Style managed by a SCAM artist! Melbourne Florida

Beware:  Dial N Style managed by a SCAM artist!

Dial N Style essentially STOLE the entirety of my purchase through deception and intimidation.  The phone case I purchased for $50.00 at Melbourne Mall in Florida did not fit my phone.  I went back to exchange it.

The manager said Dial N Style would keep 25% of my purchase and allow the remainder towards the exchange.  He cited a store policy of no refunds.  I explained that I didn’t want a refund – just an exchange.

The manager pointed to the ‘store policy’ which was in tiny print in a hidden area of the kiosk.   When I asked to see it more closely, he took it off the wall.  When I tried to photograph it he hid the paper behind his back. [continued below]....

.....

What happened next was unbelievable!!!  He kept my phone case and called security on me!   Dial N Style not only stole my merchandise but also threatened me.  Disgusting!  They should be put out of business!  They are deceptive and corrupt!!!

Don’t become a victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dial-N-Style/Melbourne-Florida-32904/Dial-N-Style-Dial-N-Style-managed-by-a-SCAM-artist-Melbourne-Florida-1061282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dial N Style