Complaint Review: Diamod Warranty Corp

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Jodezz — Parlin New Jersey
Diamod Warranty Corp
9 North Main Street, Suite 4 Pittston, Pennsylvania USA

Diamod Warranty Corp Failed to pay for covered components of warranty Pittston Pennsylvania

I bought a car from a dealer in NJ back in April. I purchased diamond warranty for 6months/175000 miles. On June 29th I had to take my car to the shop because I felt shaking in my steering. They replaced two driveway axles (front) and I was charged $424.01 for the two axles plus labor. I contacted my warranty company since it was the weekend and nobody was in, they gave me a number to call on Monday morning to complete my claim. The repair shop changed the entire axel. On my warranty agreement it clearly states that Drive/ Axle Assembly (Front and Rear) are covered. When I called to check the status of my claim, the adjustment specialist named Bob, told me that this is a non covered component.

He claims that only the cv joints were changed when in fact, the whole axle was changed. They refused to cover every other component because he says that the cv joint is not covered. I called the mechanic and he confirmed that the entire axel was fixed, but Diamond Warranty refused to accept my claim. I am extremely dissatisfied with their blatant lies and refusal to pay an obviously covered component under my warranty. I have all my documentation, all my proof, yet they simply dismiss me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamod-Warranty-Corp/Pittston-Pennsylvania-18640/Diamod-Warranty-Corp-Failed-to-pay-for-covered-components-of-warranty-Pittston-Pennsylvan-1063583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamod Warranty Corp