Complaint Review: Diamond Cut Loyalty Canine Rescue & Pit Bull Rehabilitation in Portland, Oregon

• Submitted: Tue, October 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Johny Walker — Portland Oregon
Diamond Cut Loyalty Canine Rescue & Pit Bull Rehabilitation in Portland, Oregon
9318 SE Sherrianne Ct Portland, Oregon USA

Diamond Cut Loyalty Canine Rescue & Pit Bull Rehabilitation in Portland, Oregon Pitbull Rescue, Kim Singer, Ronnie Lucero Stole My Dog, Disgusting Property, Dogs Locked in Cages, Garbage, Violent, Dont Take Care of Animals, Abuse Animals Portland Oregon

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Can you pick a lie? This doesn't match your you-tube

DUDE!!! DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE! Not only did this chick STEAL MY DOG (I was her neighbor) but they have like 12 dogs that they keep mostly in cages and their property is disgusting! The address is on Sherrianne Ct, Portland Oregon 97222. This Kim Singer lady stole my dog! I am going to figure it out and press charges! She used to work for Fox KPTV news and lars larson. Her and her ghetto boyfriend are despised in this neighborhood and they have little kids that are related to her boyfriend go around pretending they are raising money for a charity without telling the neighbors it is them! They stole my dog because I put it on a leash when I was gone to the gym! I would put food and water out there and I had a dog house for her. The leash was 20 feet long! Than, not only that but she tried to get me to get me to get rid of my dog cause I sometimes swat my dog on the butt when it pees on the floor! I DONT ABUSE MY DOG at all! This lady is a theif and there charity is BULL!!! I have a very nice bed for my little beagle and I do not keep it in a pen and let it wander around the house. [continued below]....

..... I bathe it, my dog is spayed and she gets tons of really good food! This fake bullshit charity on the other hand keeps all the dogs in cages and they have 12 to 15 of them in a a tiny little apartment. The propert has actual dog shit EVERYWHERE and the the man name Ronnie Lucero (who rents the property which he pays for with welfare and money he gets by posting bullshit charity fund raisers online) is a violent and loud man who is constantly at odds with all the neighbors and does not have any respect at all! He leaves gross garbage everywhere and other than getting food the dogs are not taken care of at all. It is a fricking scam... They are gross! Kim Singer is an ex news anchor for KPTV and lives in a very affluent area and comes from a wealthy family yet she is always creates ads on fund raising websites such as fundrazr.com and asking for charity. This lady HAS MONEY and stays in the filthy apartment with her little boyfriend for whatever reason! They stole my poor little beagle and I really miss her! I never abused my dog! I heard Ronnie Lucero on the phone with Kim Singer arguing about how she stole my dog and that it may jeopardize their little business charity! I heard him last night as of 10/22/2013! He also threatened my girlfriend who is only 5 foot 3 inches with a fucking hammer by stairing at us and her directly and smiling in the middle of the night from his doorway while he was holding it and glaring! I wanted to do something but I really dont feel like going to jail for fighting. I just wish they were not living in this neighborhood anymore! Here is one of the websites they have been raising money on and it is a scam!!! https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/dUS68/ab/127zrc

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Cut-Loyalty-Canine-Rescue-Pit-Bull-Rehabilitation-in-Portland-Oregon/Portland-Oregon-97222/Diamond-Cut-Loyalty-Canine-Rescue-Pit-Bull-Rehabilitation-in-Portland-Oregon-Pitbull-R-1093701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Cut Loyalty Canine Rescue & Pit Bull Rehabilitation in Portland, Oregon

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Can you pick a lie? This doesn't match your you-tube

AUTHOR: PitBullyMom - ()

Wow, this is such a crock of lies,

I worked as a volunteer with Diamond Cut Loyalty for over a year. So lets see what I can disprove in your rant.

1)     Lets start with your name, your name here is Johnny Walker, is that your favorite drink, because on you-tube you list your name as Michael Anderson. Are you as dishonest with your whole rant? You were on You-tube, you talk about how you have the best dog in the world here: http://youtu.be/rZWW1N-3_u0  and you talk about how you don't believe in fixing animals, and you talk about how you didn't train your dog, you just got mad at her and would go and do something stupid (what is your stupid) and she magically learned to be trained. Fear the great motivator. They don’t eat a lot?  My dad has two beagles, and neither of them just magically learned how to train themselves. Also as an animal trainer, I have to tell you, Molly didn’t want you flipping her upside down. Then here you talk about how someone stole your dog.  I really think you need to pick a story and stick with it. Please do so with your name. I also noted you didn't know who stole your dog here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj4-a380KgU . You specifically say I don't know who stole my dog and then you threaten all sorts of crap, like file false charges. You say you leave your dog outside to poop. But guess what your dog was chained to your front porch for hours. Your words are” I left her out there one day, and I came home from the gym, once I went to the gym and came back and she was f******* gone, so I went to my neighbor house pounding on his door at 1 o’clock in the morning”  So you took your dog outside in the dark and cold and left her out there alone chained up. My dogs are asleep in the house in the middle of the night. Or did  you leave her locked out before that and then came home and flipped out on your neighbors? You also say he is ghetto because you don’t like him, he doesn’t fit with your standard of how to dress. I believe you call him a big ugly tattoed indian, so what makes him ghetto the fact he is not white? Are you a racist, I can tell you hate Obama, Liberals, People who smoke pot, you call people who are transsexuals mentally ill. Thank you Michael Anderson.

1)     The dogs Ronnie and Diamond Cut Rehabilitation & Rescue works with are rescue dogs, not dogs someone bought and left chained to his front porch until 1 am. Also in your video, remember when you said you were knocking on the door at 1am? Which gym were you at until 1am, while your dog was chained outside? You said you took her out, and then you came back and went over pounding on his door at 1am:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj4-a380KgU   check out what you say at 1:50. PS I downloaded your video so if you delete it I can repost itJ Just for you..

2)     Yes Kim worked for Fox12 News, over 13 years ago, so I guess that makes a teeny part of your rant make sense. How much digging did you have to do to find that? You are also saying she is your neighbor and then you say she lives in Southwest Portland?? What is your problem?

3)     You say Kim and “her ghetto boyfriend” are despised in the neighborhood, but when I was there I saw neighbors come by visit Ronnie, walk his dogs, help him unload large amounts of top level dog food for the dogs. He also visited with folks around the area.  I have seen people come and visit the rescue from all over the country. Oh and PS Ronnie and Kim are not Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Again you should your facts, not just make suppositions.

4)     Ronnies dogs are living in half a duplex where they each have their own crate. Like many rescues he crates and rotates ( this is quite common in shelters.) I know you haven’t been in inside the property, because you would know he doesn’t have 15 dogs chained up in a tiny apartment, he has maybe 6 – 9  and none of them are chained inside a tiny apartment, and they are crated, walked and taken care of.

5)     You on the other hand live at the du/triplex next door to the shelter. Your yard isn’t fenced, you left your “the best dog to own” leashed on the pillars in front of your house for hours. I saw you put her out one day, when I was arriving, and she was still there 6+ hours later when I left. She had not dog food, no water, and it was over 80 degrees that day. I watched the poor little beagle sit out there on the hard concrete for days, and the last day I was at the rescue working, I took a picture of your dog when you were chaining her up, and when I left, I took a picture of her, wrapped around the post with less than 2 feet of room to move, water dish tipped over, and no food.  You had not been back so I know you weren’t just at the gym, or that you had put her out to do her business. So don’t tell me about your doggie bed, doggie house, and your happy dog.

6)     The Rescue doesn’t have dog feces everywhere, I know this as a fact as I helped Ronnie clean the feces up from the dogs side of the rescue, every other day. The dogs at the rescue have clean blankets in their kennels all the time, if a dog is sick Ronnie will stay up with them all night long taking care of them, changing their bed sheets all night. They are bathed and the dogs are walked twice a day, everyday, Ronnie doesn’t just toss them outside on a chain so they get to go potty. All the work Ronnie does with the dogs doesn’t leave much time for all those wonderful dates you are hallucinating about.

7)     You talk about how he leaves gross garbage everywhere, but I am not sure what garbage you are talking about. Ronnie takes his garbage out every night just like someone who has a home, he watches tv, gets up eats, and unlike you and your Blog, he doesn’t spend his day making a you-tube channel bitching about how everyone else is wrong and you are right.

8)     You on the other hand live at the du/triplex next door to the shelter. Your yard isn’t fenced, you left your “the best dog to own” leashed on the pillars in front of your house for hours. I saw you put her out one day, when I was arriving, and she was still there 6+ hours later when I left. She had not dog food, no water, and it was over 80 degrees that day. I watched the poor little beagle sit out there on the hard concrete for days, and the last day I was at the rescue working, I took a picture of your dog when you were chaining her up, and when I left, I took a picture of her, wrapped around the post with less than 2 feet of room to move, water dish tipped over, and no food.  You had not been back so I know you weren’t just at the gym, or that you had put her out to do her business. So don’t tell me about your doggie bed, doggie house, and your happy dog.

9)     The Rescue doesn’t have dog feces everywhere, I know this as a fact as I helped Ronnie clean the feces up from the dogs side of the rescue, every other day. The dogs at the rescue have clean blankets in their kennels all the time, if a dog is sick Ronnie will stay up with them all night long taking care of them, changing their bed sheets all night. They are bathed and the dogs are walked twice a day, everyday, Ronnie doesn’t just toss them outside on a chain so they get to go potty. All the work Ronnie does with the dogs doesn’t leave much time for all those wonderful dates you are hallucinating about.

10)     You talk about how he leaves gross garbage everywhere, but I am not sure what garbage you are talking about. Ronnie takes his garbage out every night just like someone who has a home, he watches tv, gets up eats, and unlike you and your Blog, he doesn’t spend his day making a you-tube channel bitching about how everyone else is wrong and you are right.

11)     You say the dogs are not taken care of, again the dogs have an entire yard to run in, Ronnie has fenced the dogs side of the property with a 6+foot fence, and built the dogs their own playground. They love running over and under the areas. Ronnie also builds special cages for highly abused dogs. He knows his dogs so well, he knows which dogs are socialized together and can play together.  The dogs are also up to date on their shots, flea medication and if any of them get sick then they are taken to a vet. Yes a vet, where they are treated all the time.

12)     I also have to ask how standing in his doorway in the middle of the night, holding a hammer and smiling  is a threat to anyone. And again you really screwed up, you first said he was standing their smiling, and the very next sentence he is holding a hammer and glaring.

13)     All the money raised  goes to support the dogs and vet them, and take care of them.

14)     You threaten to hurt people in a way gay rape…You swear and are foul mouthed. You are a predjuidced biopic fool in the middle of a fool rattle, you are the epitome of " than to Speak and Remove All Doubt" Thank you Pres. Lincoln