Complaint Review: Diamond Enterprises

• Reported By: Tom — Athens Georgia
Diamond Enterprises
PO Box 31300 Stockton, California USA

Diamond Enterprises High-Pressure Ripoff Stockton California

During the past several weeks I have received numerous telephone calls from Diamond Enterprises hawking smut dvds, smut magazines, and discount coupons at Target, etc.  Last night I got three telephone calls.  I have told Diamond phone sales people to put me on their DO-NOT-CALL list.  I am told to call customer service 8005766698 to make that request.  When I phone that number I get a recorded sales pitch, which if I do not respond to, the line cuts off.

Diamond tried to sell me a 5-year contract to magazines and dvds, to which I refused.  They offered me a free dvd which I took.  They offered me 3 smut dvds for $29.95, which I declined.  I looked on my credit card and found two charges, one for $29.95 and one for $9.95, neigher of which I authorized.  Diamond evidently has my credit card # from many years ago.

This is obviously a scam operation that charges your credit card without authorization and refuses to honor do-not-call list requests.  Unfortunately it has been going on for many years, only to rear its ugly head again years later.  These people need to be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Enterprises/Stockton-California-95213-1300/Diamond-Enterprises-High-Pressure-Ripoff-Stockton-California-1107956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Enterprises