Complaint Review: Diamond Gate Financial Group

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: RP-WI — Oregon Wisconsin
Diamond Gate Financial Group
23161 Lake Center Drive Lake Forest, California USA

Diamond Gate Financial Group, Diamond Gate Financial, KAT Capital Took our money and did some of what they promised, but not all, I am due a refund, but now I can not get a hold of anyone Lake Forest California

More than 1 year ago we signed the agreement with Diamond Gate Finaical Group, they were going to do a home loan modification for us.  We paid the money and signed the contract.  They did what they said they would do, they tried to do the loan modicfication, our lender contacted us, I  know they made a legit effort, it failed, such is life.

The problem that I have is the $910.00 refund that we are due as a result of the loan modification failure.  We paid $2000.00 up front, we know what we were gettign into, if they succed they keep the $2000.00, if they fail they pay back what would be there profit on the the estimated between $800.00 and $1200.00, this is a fail deal I though.  They failed such is life, now they need to cough up the $910.00 refund.

I have emailed, called, faxed, I get no response, in fact in the last 2 weeks the phone and fax number do not even go through?  This is concerning to my, did they go bankruprt and take our money and run?

All I want is the upfront aggreed upon refund amount.  $910.00, I will pay for the service that they did provide, I do believe that they are mis-informed on the loan modification program.  After speaking with our lender and Diamond Gate Financial Group seemingly has no idea how to go about a loan modifcation.  I had to reporduce enourmous amounts of paperwork multple times and after 6-9 months once they finally contacted our lendor, we have to produce a bunch of paperwork that was entirely differnt than the orginal paperwork.

I like said they do not know what they are doing.  After conversaion with our lendor and the correct accurate forms and such, it was very obvious that we do not qualify, but Diamond Gate Financial Group claims that we do, they claimed to be "fighting" the outcome, that I do belive is a bunch of BS and a resaon to not refund the money.  Now they are belly up and am suck with the same crappy morgtate that I always had, and $2000.00 less in our pockets to pay for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Gate-Financial-Group/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Diamond-Gate-Financial-Group-Diamond-Gate-Financial-KAT-Capital-Took-our-money-and-did-1070889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Gate Financial Group