- Report: #1065611
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Diamond Resorts International
Diamond Resorts International10600 West Charleston Boulevard Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Diamond Resorts International DRI A DRI Sales Rep lied to me about signing a contract with a bank I had no intentions to business with. Las Vegas Nevada
*General Comment: Thomas Hardy
*Author of original report: Correction to the report
*Author of original report: Correction
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
To be fair to DRI,I will speak on the Pros and Cons of doing business with them
1. This would be a great purchase for any one/family with wealth and time to vacation. They have some of the most elegant resorts worldwide.
2. If you follow the instructions as the pamphlet directs; it's probably 98% chance you'll get what you reserved. And if not, and it is found that Its Diamond's fault they will correct the issue.
3. You will have the opportunity to see the world simply buy logging in or making a phone call and booking a resort.
4. There are millions members out there who love their DRI membership wouldn't trade/sell it for the world.
5. They truly are Vacationing made Simple.
1 .My membership purchase me obligated me to DRI in FOREVER, regardless "If lose my job, become sick, immobile, and/or I just don't want to be an active member anymore". My membership points are "Automatic"(meaning FOREVER, A LIFETIME of uncontrollable maintenance fees to be passed on to my children for the rest of their lives too.
2. The Sales Rep told me misleading information about the product. He failed to inform me of very important details of the contract. I sign a bank contract under a false belief that I didn't have to use the bank.
3. I paid over $18,000 for 8500 points I only received 5000 points because they were not added on the contract.
4. I have endured rude customer service
6. I can't do anything about climbing maintenance fee prices.
7. I don't OWN anything, I purchased a "Right to Use" by points. I was told I would be a Timeshare owner.
8. It is very hard to resell the timeshare
9.DRI has no give back program.
10.If I don’t pay DRI, they will attack my credit.
I'll stop here... Just know I am an UNHAPPY member just like many of you. I feel I was tricked by misleading information and I caved to the pressuring Sales Agent's Dream presentation. Now by the time I pay off my time share with the 17% interest dealing with Quorom Credit Union I will pay over $37000 for 5000 pts. I was told by the sales agent I didn’t have to finance with QCU, but I had to sign their binding contract to go forward with the purchase. And because of work I missed the period to inform them I could not find Financing .Had I not listened to the sale agent and NOT signed that bank contract the purchased would of have voided itself out. I also perceived automatic point allotment as if I wanted more, I would not have to come back in and do another agreement. So now I 'm stuck in a contract with QCU. I spoke with a DRI customer care agent and she simply stated I signed the contract and I have to pay, there is nothing DRI can do for me. So "yes" I've tried to deal Directly with DRI in good faith to no avail. With that being said, I understand I don't have a lot of money to fight them in court, nor am I going to pay somebody to get me out of the contract. I have a voice, and I plan to use it on every complaint board I see. I will use my freedom of speech/to protest until I am free of DRI contractual obligation. Some people just lie down and allow themselves to get screwed not me. I haven't lied about anything stated above....I have proof. So if you are a DRI Board monitor get used to seeing this post every time I make a monthly payment on that $30,000 loan bill I was tricked into signing by your sales agent: Who can say whatever he wants and not be liable for his statements nor does DRI have to HONOR his misleading statements. We can keep them honest! If you would like to reach me, leave your info in the reply or PM me. To “Diamond Resorts International" Do not try to contact me with scare tactics I am covered under the freedom of speech and protest. I have not quoted anything verbatim off of your contract, nor am I attempting slander your name. I am merely giving an honest testimony on my experiences with your company. Do not contact me "unless" you are freeing me of my contract and this high interest loan obligation. I know you can do the right thing if you wanted too...Unfortunately your sales agent tricked the wrong Disabled Veteran of Marines...We are truly, no better friend, No worse enemy. I am a simple hardworking man with a voice; there is nothing amazing about me. If there was I wouldn't be in this situation, lol. I have more time and energy than money, I feel like a modern day David and DRI is my Goliath. I do not expect a miracle overnight but DRI will get tired of seeing and hearing and answering questions about this information in their presentations....If you want to help me out? Go sit thru a presentation, and reference this member# 46013434 (Use for that purpose only, I will not rent or sell this timeshare!) and ASK Questions. (((This post is not meant to deter any readers from doing business with Diamond Resorts International nor, is it an attempt to slander/damage Diamond Resort International's integrity or business procedures))). I am simply letting the world read my testimony of my current situation with Diamond Resorts International. Had I known this prior, I would have made a better decision. God bless America....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Resorts-International/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89135/Diamond-Resorts-International-DRI-A-DRI-Sales-Rep-lied-to-me-about-signing-a-contract-wit-1065611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.