Complaint Review: Diamond resorts international

• Reported By: dust724 — California United States of America
Diamond resorts international
sedona, az sedona, Arizona United States of America

Diamond resorts international Scamer sedona, Arizona

I like the rest have been scammed by DRI.  I have a one bedroom in sedona, (ILX) every other year.  I never had a problems with them (ILX) until i get a letter in the mail saying I owe 4000.00 for the new point system from DRI.  My timshare with ILX has been pay off since 2007.  I never got a letter about this change, like they said I did.  I would have never gone to the point system!  They think they can just change a contract or make one up?  Wrong!  I will be joining the others in a suit filed against these people who rip you off!   I would like to know who signed the new contract with the new price and point system because I have my original contract and its not for that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-resorts-international/sedona-Arizona-/Diamond-resorts-international-Scamer-sedona-Arizona-994032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond resorts international