Complaint Review: diamond starr financial

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: leilani — Roanoke Virginia
diamond starr financial

diamond starr financial Darlene reed and Shatrice Ramsey this company is a scam Internet

I too was ripped of by Darlene Reed. She said we were approved for a $10,000 loan and my husband and i sent in all our info to her along with copies of id and bank info and she said we would get our money the very next day. Nothing came and she called and said we had to make a deposit of 1,200 because of our credit. So I did that and then she kept asking for more and said it was for insurance because of my ssn was flagged and i checked and it was because of a bank account I just opened so I thought she was legit. By the time we were done she had 2,900 of my money and when i asked for a refund she said no prob and said i would get it on the 20th of nov. Well the 20 of nov came and went. She refused to answer any calls or emails. and the moment i bought a laywer threat into it she threatened to sue me for slander and she never called me back and i never got my money back. I then tried to call her again and the number I was given was disconnected and now the web page is gone. Something has to be done with this. I would love fofr her to get caught and me sue her for my money back. She not only took my money but caused alot of stress in mine and my family's life. I got behind in all my bills trying to catch up from her scam. And I still am paying for it. If anyone has any info that will help please contact me. Any laywer out there that has caught her and willing to help. Lets do this. She has got to pay and be put in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/diamond-starr-financial/internet/diamond-starr-financial-Darlene-reed-and-Shatrice-Ramsey-this-company-is-a-scam-Internet-1044002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on diamond starr financial