- Report: #1141443
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DIAMOND VAULT SARASOTA
DIAMOND VAULT SARASOTA3979 S. Tamiami Trail Sarasota, Florida USA
DIAMOND VAULT SARASOTA Ali ChokrLaRue ChokrMichael ChokrRachad ChokrAmir ChokrMartin SmithKim LambPaul LambLauren MoyerDebby Bartels ***DEALING IN STOLEN DIAMONDS!*** Sarasota Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
* Upon being notified that the Diamond Vault of Sarasota, had my reported stolen merchandice in thier position (Two pairs of Diamond Earings valued in ecsess of $600,000.00), I called to inquire the whereabouts of, and was told "they could not remember". Although, their website promotes Diamond Earrings for sale, in the amount of $1,750.00, in Sarasota, Florida. Funny how they could "not remember" receiving 2 pairs of Diamond Earrings worth over $600,000.00 in 14+ tcw ..... Mr. Chokr hung up. The police where the ones to inform us that the Diamond Vault of Sarasota, FL were the Fence. (Buyers of stolen goods!!!!!) *THINK before you buy from this place.... maybe you'll have the Police show up at your door one day soon to claim others' personal property, that was sold to you by unethcial "professionals"
*(Currently being investigated with the Sarasota Sheriff's Department- If you have any information pertaining to this matter, or you too have been a victim, please contact the Sheriff's Office at 941-961-5800 / 941-861-4260 )
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIAMOND-VAULT-SARASOTA/Sarasota-Florida-34231/DIAMOND-VAULT-SARASOTA-Ali-ChokrLaRue-ChokrMichael-ChokrRachad-ChokrAmir-ChokrMartin-Smit-1141443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.