Complaint Review: diana clairvoyant numerologist

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: ANN pearson — DURHAM Ontario
diana clairvoyant numerologist

diana clairvoyant numerologist there was a special listed FOR $25.90 AND I then noticed it was for nearly $180 that came off my credit card Internet

I was on-line and I thought it would be fun to get a free reading.  I did get the reading which I thought  was very good.  Then I noticed there was a special from Diana for $25.90 for a package.  Because the package was so reasonable I decided to buy it.  When I got my bill it was for nearly $180.

I have sent numerous emails, tried to cancel my package and basically pleaded that I can't afford this on my credit card.  I have had no response.  I don't know how people that call themselves helpful can lead you to believe they are spiritual.  I am beside myself with this ripoff and as I'm sure I will never be compensated, I hope I can open someone else's eyes to this fradulant practice.

ANN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/diana-clairvoyant-numerologist/internet/diana-clairvoyant-numerologist-there-was-a-special-listed-FOR-2590-AND-I-then-noticed-1045074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on diana clairvoyant numerologist