Complaint Review: Diana Shay

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: henrykike12 — Miami Florida
Diana Shay
Brickell Brokers, 429 Lenox Ave #4W12 Miami Beach, Florida USA

Diana Shay Tried to steal money from me on a Miami Real Estate deal Miami Beach Florida

Diana Shay, a Realtor with Brickell Brokers tried to scam me out of money. She was representing me to the owners agent and they started talking in Hebrew thinking I would not understand. She clearly told the opposing realtor in hebrew "Let us rip-off this Goy. You keep your price firm and I will show him a lot of rubbish places from now on so he thinks his choices are limited. I will also make sure the price on all those pieces of s**t houses I show him will be stupidly high and not come down. After that we split the commission and we both get to eat steak for a month."

They started laughing with each other and, Diana Shay, thinking I was stupid urged me to sign on the deal. I politely declined and found another realtor.  Beware of Diana Shay of Brickell Brokers (former Diana shay of Majestic Properties). Diana Shay is a scam realtor and takes kickbacks.

The staff at Brickell Brokers are equally rude and will tell you to get lost to your face. I tried to complain to them with no good result. Beware of the scam being run by Diana Shay of Brickell Brokers. She engages in extremely bad practices and even bait and switch deals. Diana Shay never has your interest at heart and her Firm Brickell Brokers is equally dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diana-Shay/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Diana-Shay-Tried-to-steal-money-from-me-on-a-Miami-Real-Estate-deal-Miami-Beach-Florida-1080772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diana Shay