Complaint Review: Diane Kasperitis

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Embarassed Business Owner — Riverview Florida
Diane Kasperitis
3471 Cake Terrace North Port, Florida USA

Diane Kasperitis, TollBooth Marketing, Diane McFadden Ripoff artist will take your money and afterwards become nasty North Port Florida

Met this nice lady (or so I thought) at a business function, where she informed me that she was the "Manager" of a business marketing firm, TollBooth Marketing.  As a business owner, I thought I could use her services and she sounded like she knew what she was talking about. She's mature, about 60, and seemed to be legit.  A couple of weeks after paying a sizeable retainer, however, she immediately became evasive when I inquired about progress, and when I further pressed for progress on her services, she became downright hostile, almost as if she were bi-polar based on our oh-so-friendly early meetings.

She's a take your money and run person.  I should have known better but she turned on the charm and I fell for it.  Run away from her as far as you can.

I've got a lawyer looking into this but he's not hopeful since I don't have much in writing.  Avoid anything to do with Diane Kasperitis, or (Diane McFadden which I learned is an alias she sometime uses) like the plague and hide your wallet.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diane-Kasperitis/North-Port-Florida-34287/Diane-Kasperitis-TollBooth-Marketing-Diane-McFadden-Ripoff-artist-will-take-your-money-1067208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diane Kasperitis