Complaint Review: Diane Rotonde Cookson

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: 783am — Waldwick New Jersey
Diane Rotonde Cookson
Saddle River, New Jersey USA

Diane Rotonde Cookson Diane Cookson Diane Rotonde Cookson- bait and switch Saddle River New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Diane Rotonde Cookson

*General Comment: Diane rotonde cookson

Do not hire this agent! Diane Rotonde Cookson began selling me on being my realtor by saying she would take a lower commission percentage and run a major marketing campaign to sell the property quickly. When I decided I would go with her, she then said that she could not accept a lower percentage and that her agency was not a "discount agency". Throughout the painful experience, her concern was always for her own well-being, pretending to know the market and giving us the worst advice only to suit her.  I have sold many properties over the years and have never dealt with such an unprofessional realtor that did such a poor job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diane-Rotonde-Cookson/Saddle-River-New-Jersey-07458/Diane-Rotonde-Cookson-Diane-Cookson-Diane-Rotonde-Cookson-bait-and-switch-Saddle-River-N-1135212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diane Rotonde Cookson

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Diane Rotonde Cookson

AUTHOR: Terrie - ()

Diane Rotonde Cookson is an outstanding professional. As her Broker, I have the privilege of working with her, discussing her transactions, and watching her successfully manage them. She is extremely thorough, honest, and very conscientious with all of her clients. I would be very pleased to recommend Diane as an agent. I would be more than happy to have her represent me if I needed an agent. Having over 300+ agents in the company and spending more than 30 years in the real estate business, I feel confident in recommending Diane Rotonde Cookson.

#2 General Comment

Diane rotonde cookson

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I could not disagree with these false allegations more. I have worked with Diane on several properties and I found her to be nothing but professional and an absolute expert in the bergen county area. She was highly recommended to me by a previous client of hers and I have purchased my home with her. She is well respected in her town. She volunteered as president of the education foundation to help support schools and is well recognized as the "go to" realtor in the  Saddle river area.

Its a shame that there are jealous individuals out there ( competitors ) who think it's ok to post false statements to try to hurt another's business . This could not be more the opposite of our experience! Please beware of anyone who's lives are so pathetic they strive over trying to destroy someone else's! We are in the business if buying and selling properties and worked with several other realtors and Diane surpassed our expectations with being the only realtor we will use moving forward!