Complaint Review: diet patch today

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: brl — elkins pk Pennsylvania United States of America
diet patch today
PO Box90336 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

diet patch today I had foot surgery and was laid up for five months and gained weight. Saw the add for the diet patch-a free trial offer. I was charged twice for s&h..Did not receive the diet patchs until another two Phoenix, Arizona

Saw the add for the diet patch-free trail offer-which turned out not to be free at all.  I did not receive the diet patchs for  about two weeks. At this time they took out $89.97 from my bank account. When I called the diet patch people I was told that I had 14 days inwhich I could change my mind about the product.  I told them that I didn't have time to try it out. This didn't seem to matter. I was told that they would refund a third of the amount. In other words I was ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/diet-patch-today/Phoenix-Arizona-85066/diet-patch-today-I-had-foot-surgery-and-was-laid-up-for-five-months-and-gained-weight-Sa-1021689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on diet patch today