Complaint Review: diet patch today

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Pam — Spokane Valley Washington United States of America
diet patch today
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

diet patch today Mike Customer Service DietPatchToday - Total Ripoff Phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Customer signed up for a trial

My experience with DietPatchToday has left me so angry, and I'm not an "angry" sort.

I noticed on my account today  that I was debited for not only the $89.95 for patches witch were supposed to be "free Trial Month"  but also the "free shipping/handling" which was also advertised as a "bonus".

I did call to cancel exactly 2 weeks after the date my account was orginally debited for the $4.95.  They informed me I was too late to be reimbursed.  I was mislead.

The 1st month was NOT free.  I was told by "Mike" that the $89.95 was for the 1st month which had already been sent.  I told him I would return the patches, he could've cared less.  He also stated that his "Boss" did not take phone calls, and that he was the supervisor and he was the one who was paid to take phone calls.  However he had no decision making authority.

Also, as an added "zing", I had to go through 3 patches for each one which actually could be removed from the paper backing.  He refused to give me the last name for "Vince 103" (his Boss) so that I may send a complaint to.  I actuallly am convinced there is no "Vince 103 nor a Mike.

I could not secure a mailing address, only a P.O. number.  "Mike" during our conversation would not give me a direct answer to my questions and he contradicted himself several times.  It was quite obvious to me he had a standard response to every question, a response which was inadequate and totally unrelated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/diet-patch-today/Phoenix-Arizona-90336/diet-patch-today-Mike-Customer-Service-DietPatchToday-Total-Ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-939144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on diet patch today

Customer signed up for a trial

AUTHOR: DietPatchToday - (United States of America)

Customer signed up for a 14 day trial, agreeing to the terms and conditions that they would be billed the full price if they did not cancel before the 14 day trial period had ended. The 14 day trial begins the day the customer orders as that is when they are given access to the wegith loss program.

Customer can see the last step of the order page here that shows the  terms and conditions box is required to be checked (Also notice the  condensed version of the terms to the left of the page as well)

www.dietpatchtoday.com/order.php

The full terms and conditions the customer agreed to are located here (They can also be clicked on on the order page, on the home page, and in the email sent to the customer after their trial order was placed):

www.dietpatchtoday.com/terms.htm

The customer was sent the 14 day trial and the product was delivered to the customer.

Customer did not cancel within the 14 days like agreed to if they did not want to pay for the product and was charged the full price for the product.

The trial period does begin on the order date and that is disclosed both on the order page, the terms and conditions that are required to be  agreed to, on the main website, and a link to the terms and conditions  are emailed to the customer with their order. We extend trials all the time for people who email or call in before the 14 day window has passed and are always happy to give customers more time to try the product.

We also allow customers to return the product if it is not used for a  refund if that is what the customer wishes to do. We do not do anything  that is not disclosed on our website, is required to be agreed to  before placing an order, and is sent to the customer.

Our support number and email address are right on the front page of our website. It is also emailed to the customer when they order. Customer can call or email in to return product for refund if that is what the customer wishes to do.