Complaint Review: Diet Patch today

• Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Julie Bankston — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Diet Patch today
Internet, Arizona United States of America

Diet Patch today This company lead false advertisment. They advertised the diet path as a trail for $1.99 but later I found a chagre on my credit card for $89.97 for something Internet Arizona

This company made false advertisement by indicating to try the diet path for $1.99. The patches was sent, but later I found a charge on my credit card for $89.97 that I did not authorize to them. I attempted to contact the company, but now the phone number was a non-working number. I did e-mail the company to cancel, but I had to cancel my credit card out. I am filing charges against this company and attempting to get it stopped and a class "A" law action going. The patches do not work and they send no information or side effects regarding the patches. This company is a scame someone is using. They get you to pay $1.99 and before you can stop it, charge an unauthorized amount of  $89.97 to your charge.  This is a very bad and the government needs to shut down this company. I wish I would have read these complaints before I order.  I will be telling the world on face book not to buy it and that it's a scam. This is a RIPOFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-Patch-today/Internet-Arizona-/Diet-Patch-today-This-company-lead-false-advertisment-They-advertised-the-diet-path-as-a-1015693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet Patch today