Complaint Review: Diet Patch

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Palm City Florida United States of America
Diet Patch
http://dietpatchtoday.com internet, California United States of America

Diet Patch Diet Patch scam, diet patch won't let you cancel, diet patch will not refund your money internet, California

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Signed Up For A Trial

I ordered the Dirt Patch on Friday November 16 for a free two week trial.  I did not receive the products until Monday, November 26th.  I called to cancel my order today and return the unused patches and they said they were charging me the full 89.95 and that they would not give me the address to return the product.  They said my trial period was over and that I should have called for an extension.  Of course they never mention that I should call for an extension anywhere in the emails, or with the products, as I would have called for an extension.

I did not get to use the product for two weeks, but they still charged me.

This company is FRAUD!!!  I am contesting it with my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-Patch/internet-California-/Diet-Patch-Diet-Patch-scam-diet-patch-wont-let-you-cancel-diet-patch-will-not-refund-y-977140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet Patch

Customer Signed Up For A Trial

AUTHOR: DietPatchToday - (United States of America)

Customer signed up for a 14 day trial, agreeing to the terms and conditions that they would be billed the full price if they did not cancel before the 14 day trial period had ended.

Customer can see the last step of the order page here that shows the terms and conditions box is required to be checked (Also notice the condensed version of the terms to the left of the page as well):
www.dietpatchtoday.com/order.php

The full terms and conditions the customer agreed to are located here (They can also be clicked on on the order page, on the home page, and in the email sent to the customer after their trial order was placed):
www.dietpatchtoday.com/terms.htm

The customer was sent the 14 day trial and the product was delivered to the customer. Customer did not cancel within the 14 days like agreed to if they did not want to pay for the product and was charged the full price for the product.

The trial period does begin on the order date and that is disclosed both on the order page, the terms and conditions that are required to be agreed to, on the main website, and a link to the terms and conditions are emailed to the customer with their order. We extend trials all the time for people who email or call in before the 14 day window has passed and are always happy to give customers more time to try the product.

We also allow customers to return the product if it is not used for a refund if that is what the customer wishes to do. We do not do anything that is not disclosed on our website, is required to be agreed to before placing an order, and is sent to the customer.