Complaint Review: Diet Patch

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: Rhino4646 — Beaufort North Carolina
Diet Patch
PO Box 90336 ,Phoenix, Arizona USA

Diet Patch I tried this product and it upset my stomach. While this may not be entirely the result of the patch, since I have a pancreatic condition, when I tried to cancel the order they would not stand behind their own terms and conditions, claiming that from 6/16 to 6/30 is more than 14 days when in fact it is exactly 14 days. As a result of my experience, I would not recommend them Phoenix Arizona

I tried this product and it upset my stomach. While this may not be entirely the result of the patch, since I have a pancreatic condition, when I tried to cancel the order they would not stand behind their own terms and conditions, claiming that from 6/16 to 6/30 is more than 14 days when in fact it is exactly 14 days.  As a result of my experience, I would not recommend them . Funds were taken out of my bank account without my knowledge. The time limit for free trials is barried so deep in the terms and conditions of use that I doubt if anyone sees them until they have been charged again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-Patch/Phoenix-Arizona-85041/Diet-Patch-I-tried-this-product-and-it-upset-my-stomach-While-this-may-not-be-entirely-t-1063264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet Patch