Complaint Review: Diet ZX By Vita Free

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 23, 2003

• Reported By:Williamson NY
Diet ZX By Vita Free
5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell, California U.S.A.

Ripped off by Diet ZX Never received money back

*Consumer Comment: this is stealing

Diet zx by vita Free. I ordered the diet pills that i had seen on tv. I got my bill before my pills. the SH was $63.55 and the pills cost $35.80.

I called them when i got the bill to cancel the bill and the guy on the other end said oh waite until you get your product and see it work. Well through my doctor and a few problems i have i am not suppose to take them.

So i packaged them up and sent them back. The day i ordered the was 8/23/01 and the invoice date is 09/21/01. I sent them back first part of Oct.

I have never heard a word from them. So I sent them a letter on Jan, 27, 2002 asking where my refund was. And i will write again. i just got the number off the internet and have been trying to call.
Carol
Williamson, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-ZX-By-Vita-Free/Bell-California-90201/Ripped-off-by-Diet-ZX-Never-received-money-back-14167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet ZX By Vita Free

this is stealing

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

My comment is that I ordered 8 bottles of Diet ZX off the internet and I paid 55.00 for the product. I felt that it was safe because my mother and my sister after afew months of wait time they eventually recieved their product.

I ordered mine on the 11th of October 2001 and now it is January 2003. I tried calling them and just got the run around and i tried to email them and my emails were returned.

To me this is stealing and if i had the money i would research the company and file a suit against them for theft and fraud. I hope this comment will make a difference and now that i know that vita free is a hoax i will persue the matter and get some satisfaction. "BANK ON IT"