Complaint Review: dietpatchtoday

• Reported By: anonymous — Washington District of Columbia
dietpatchtoday
phoenix, AZ Internet United States of America

dietpatchtoday deceptive company! Internet

This dietpatchtoday.com company is a ripoff. I was told that all I pay for trial membership is $4.95 which I paid, and if within 14 days I find that I don't wish to continue membership, I can cancel and keep the patches. When I called them to cancel within the 14 days, the representative on the line told me that I can send the patches back at my own expense or keep them and be charged an additional fee. I told her do not charge me any additional fee, that I needed to check while she is on the phone and make sure I had enough to cover this new, unexpected fee. When I checked my online bank, I discovered she had went ahead and charged this additional fee. She was so monotone and uncaring-sounding. I did not expect this at all. PLUS THIS PATCH DOES NOT WORK! I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE NOT PURCHASED IT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK. This kind of company makes money off people who are concerned about their health and could care less about the consumer. All they care about is the money they suck out of unsuspecting consumers. Foul!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dietpatchtoday/internet/dietpatchtoday-deceptive-company-Internet-1039810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dietpatchtoday